The demand for renovation lighting solutions is growing more than ever. It is estimated the demand has increased to represent nearly 40% of the U.S. lighting market. Renovation encompasses retrofitting, relighting, replacing and upgrading current systems.
The Importance Of Design
Quality lighting has long been linked to improved learning, productivity, absenteeism prevention, safety and well being. Additionally, energy code compliance, rebates and tax incentives provide an even greater opportunity to consider upgrading your lighting system. As the LED revolution evolves and control technologies become even more integrated, it is critical to ensure the proper design techniques are fostered.
Areas Of Expertise
Colleges & Universities
Manufacturing & Production
Services & Process
Audit & Design
LIGHTsource will evaluate your current lighting system and energy conditions to help you determine the right lighting solutions for your work environment.
- Reducing energy consumption
- Design proper light levels
- Reducing overall maintenance costs
- Design using sustainable products
LIGHTsource will assist you in evaluating, calculating, comparing and ultimately selecting the best lighting solution for your facility.
- Energy consumption costs
- Annual operating hours
- Comparative useful life evaluation
- Comparative maintenance costs
- Installation costs
- Energy efficiency rebates and incentives
- Tax credits/deductions
LIGHTsource strives for complete customer satisfaction. Our team of Lighting Professionals specialize in logistical solutions and project coordination, from design to implementation.
- Application engineering
- Lighting design layout assistance
- Installation mock-up assistance
- Rebate administration assistance
- Order management
- Post sale follow-up and service